Friday, September 19, 2008

Till next time

I have been slipping in and out of consciousness these past few weeks. Each time, waking up at a different location and time than the last I remembered. Some of the times, I find a completed piece of poetry or song lyrics by my side. On other occasions, I find small traces of blood around me like on my shirt or on the floor.

I think the other side of me is trying to take over. To completely dominate me after being suppressed for months by me. I can't help feeling that anytime now, I will just disappear from this world. Oh, my body will still be here but the person in that body, it won't be me anymore.

So this is my last entry to this blog. If it so happens that the next update looks way different than my previous entry, you should know what happened. Hopefully, that doesn't happen anytime soon. Goodbye and thanks for reading/supporting my blog all this time.

Till next time,
Abdul Daiyan B Abdul Rahim

No comments: