Sunday, September 14, 2008

Just something you should think about.

I'm sick of being lied to. I am so sick of feeling betrayed. I trusted you and you fucking stabbed me in the bank. I thought you were different from the others, that I could trust you to not do the mistakes but you went ahead and did it anyway. You ask me to move on, to forget about you.

DO you know how long it takes me to move on? It took me three bloody long years to forget my last one and I'm not sure how long it will take to forget this one. Do you like inflicting pain so much onto other people, do you relish doing that? I don't, and even more so if I am on the receiving end of it.

I know I did lots of pretty bad things over the years but I'm trying to change. I hope you see that part of me. I guess you're just blind cause I am willing to change for you. You make me want to be a better person. To not be like before. But by doing this to me, you are making me find all the more reason to be who I was. I'm telling you, it's not who I want to be. I dislike being that person. The 'me' before shouldn't exist but you are giving him the reason to. Please don't. If I become 'him' again, I don't know what more harm I can do.

The change I had in mind was supposed to be better for me, for both of us. Now it's reversed. It's going to do harm to me and the people I come into contact with. You caused this and you should feel guilty.

EDIT:

People always think I'm a pushover because of how I look or how I behave. I'm not going to let that happen. I will have them know that I am not someone to whom you can easily mess around with just because I don't fight back. If push comes to shove, I will fight back. That is a promise I have made to myself.

So to all those who likes manipulating people for their own advantage or satisfaction, FUCK YOU. This is gonna be one person you don't wanna mess around with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry la. if i knew one lighter meant so much to you..i would have just given it to you, really. :(