Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I'm a procrastinator.

Fasting month is upon us once again. I'm hoping I can fast for a full month without any distractions hopefully. Here's to a new beginning.

Anyway, I've been having rather weird and unsettling dreams again plus my head has started to hurt again. I think I'm going to have another one of those moments again. Not gonna divulge exactly what it is because it's pretty private.

School is starting tomorrow and I'm not sure if I'm ready yet. It seems as if there are a lot of things that needs to be done, especially my PP. I have yet to complete it and the fact that I have to send it in by 9 Sept doesn't make it sound any better. I've got 5 modules again this semester which I feel is good since that would leave me with only 4 and 3 days per week for the last two semesters respectively. It feels good to be left with only 3 semesters left to my graduation.

Anchor project is gonna be upon us again and I'm not sure if I want to act again. Lately, I feel jaded if I was asked whether I want to act or not. I'm sure it's just a phase though because I know pretty much if I were to be asked, I'd say "Sure, why not?".

I have pretty much spent the holidays sleeping, watching cartoons, playing games and watching movies. In short, I wasted my time. Should have been more productive. Sighs.

No comments: