Tuesday, August 26, 2008

To Jamie,

Every night as I lay on my bed, I look at the stars. The same set of stars that you would look at as you go to sleep. I know that though we may be far, we are connected somehow. Connected in a way that most people have yet to experience. It's not wishful thinking on my part because I know that you feel the same way I do, the same kind of emotions that run through your body every time an IM is sent to you from me. Gosh, how I miss you so. I can't wait to hold you in my arms, to run my fingers through your hair as we bask in the warm glow of the setting sun. To feel you near me, never letting go. To spend my time with you, whispering, serenading you with songs that I wrote about you. If only time can pass faster so we can clasp our hands together and face the new dawn, with your head on my chest and my arms around you, holding you so you'll feel safe and never alone.

Here's a poem I wrote while I was thinking about you. It's a bit kiddish, but the words are all true.

As the clouds rolled on by in the sky
The sun is shining brightly way up high
The sky seem to be always blue
Whenever my heart thinks about you

You felt the chemistry ever since we first met
Meeting you, is why I have my heart set
All that I said, I meant it in every way
Because I still miss you till this very day


Hope you liked the poem. I put a lot of thought into it.


<333333

No comments: