Friday, August 01, 2008

Thoughts, actions, regrets. (Not really though)

I realized that there were no constants in my life. Only variables. Loves were ever changing and hope, was always too far away for me to reach. Whenever I come close, it just seems to run away further and further.

Rehearsals would have been so much better if only they could have done more research and thinking into their characters. When they portray out their characters, there's just no depth in it, they just seem to be so flat, so two-dimensional. Pl@ytime! is only in about a week's time and we're still having trouble with the play. Characterization still is a problem among the group. Sighs.

I was just at the STOMP website and it just irks me how Singaporeans use that website to complain about the most ridiculous of things. Sheesh.

No comments: