Monday, July 28, 2008

IGNITE!

Alright, I shouldn't be a lazy bastard and start updating my poor blog which I have ignored for more than a week.

Went to ignite on Saturday. Awesome. that's the word that best describes the event. Organizing committee has done a very good job. Local bands like caracal and electrico and march twelve were present to ensure a rocking good time for RP students as well as those from the public. At the end, me and wesley managed to get pictures with Amanda Ling from Electrico. Here's a picture that I took with her.

And I guess I have to thank Wesley Meow Guang Xiong for pulling strings that night and allowing me to be able to sneak into the Artists Holding Room so that we could have an unofficial meet and greet session with the local bands that performed that night.

Ok that's it for today. You kids carry on with your lives now ok? ciao!

No comments: