Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sad and really DISAPPOINTED

Shit, I feel so left out. I feel as if I've been cast aside to rot on my own. No one cares or no one even bothers to take notice of me. Oh well. It has always been like this. Events have been happening all around me and yet no one has bothered to ask me about it, to ask if I wanna go with them. Shit. I guess this is just how much I mean to them. How much of a friend I am to them. Wow. It is such a great feeling to have friends. To have people around that supports you. Pfft. As if.

Right now, I'm just disappointed. Thanks guys, thanks for making me feel special. I really needed that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

<3333 I'm here for you!

Dylan Valentino said...

I know... thanks... <3!!

Erma Lediawati said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erma Lediawati said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erma Lediawati said...

Why so sad la.
Friends come and go.

Anyhoos,
my entries at my blog are like compos by the way so that got good marks from teacher.

Hahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahah